Can’t access your Sportingbet account? Read this simple guide on how you can change your password and start using your account again. Founded by Mark Blandford in 1997 and started online operations in 2009, Sportingbet was one of the first online sportsbooks to erupt in the South African gambling market. The sportsbook is known for providing an innovative betting platform with a diverse option to South African punters. Using mobile devices or computers, punters can enjoy a variety of betting options on over 30 sports including Soccer, Golf, Basketball, Rugby, Tennis, Boxing and many more. Sportingbet also offers generous odds as well as bonuses which makes it one of the preferred in the industry.
Sportingbet operates legally with a license from the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. The sportsbook website is safe for financial transactions as it is secured with the 128-bit encryption protocol. As a regulated gambling platform, Sportingbet advocates for responsible gambling and only accepts punters of 18 years and above.
The Sportingbet website is designed to make all activities easy for punters, including retrieving lost password and user details. To get your account running again if you have forgotten your password, follow the detailed steps below.
- Visit the Sportingbet South Africa website
- Click on “login” at the top-right corner of the landing page
- Click on “I forgot my password” in the sign in form
- Enter your user ID or the email you registered you Sportingbet user account with
- Click on Submit and a password reset link will be sent to your mail box
- Click on the link sent to you and reset your password on the form displayed
- Confirm and submit your new password
- Use your new password to log into your Sportingbet account
Hope our Sportingbet review was interesting for you. To read more about Sportingbet and the benefits of betting with this sportsbook visit our website https://upsure.co.za/.